iLed. - ITTC level 3 advanced Program for in-service Teachers
iLed. - ITTC Advanced Program - Level 3 certification program for K12 Teachers & Teacher Educators
Objective of the program
- Help Teachers to expand their roles from Teacher to a "Facilitator"
- Help participants to develop knowledge, Attitude and Skills required to be effective Educators for 21st century classrooms.
- Help them to be effective in conducting classes online using technology
- Help develop essential skills to be "High Performing Individuals"
- Become effective and excellent Facilitators and communicators
- Enhance advanced classroom management skills
- Enhance Creative Teaching methodologies and create significance
- Help engage students better for better outcome
- Enhance your Management and People Management skills to progress to next level.Duration: 20 week endsProgram Fee: There are two options to chose from:Please contact 9902570561 or write to us at email@example.com to know more about the options.Delivery approach :Blended (Online live classes) with few days of intensive in-classroom sessions, projects and research.Target audience: K 12 Teachers, Teacher Educators, Counsellors, Teacher TrainersUniversity approved program (DBU, Chandigarh)Eligibility: Any graduate / PGsTo enrol and details, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 9902570561